Never need to worry forgetting home door unlocked.
Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced its collaboration with Amazon Alexa to bring Alexa voice control to the Logitech ZeroTouc Air Vent and Logitech ZeroTouch Dashboard smart car mounts for Android smartphones.
Now, you can use Logitech ZeroTouch and the power of your voice to interact with Alexa and your smart home devices including lights, locks and thermostats – on the road, right from the driver’s seat.
“This Amazon collaboration gives the Logitech ZeroTouch even more hands-free power,” said Patric Frank, head of new ventures at Logitech. “Now, the possibilities are endless – even while on the road. The marriage of Logitech ZeroTouch and Alexa make it possible for drivers to not only use their voice to control more than just their smartphone, but all smart devices kept at home, before they even get there.”
Logitech ZeroTouch smart car mounts let you use your voice to place calls, text back and forth and engage with apps, such as Yelp, all without using your hands. Now, with Alexa, you can do more while keeping your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road, including:
- Quickly access the weather, news or more than 8,000 Alexa skills, such as to-do lists, ordering products from the road, or listening to a joke
- Ask Alexa to change your compatible thermostat from the road, so when you get home, your house is heated or cooled
- Tell Alexa to turn on your compatible smart lights on your way home from work
- Listen to your favorite Kindle books from the road during a long drive
- Ask Alexa to lock the front door when you’ve already left the home